Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fuck it(broke rapper verse)

I'm spitting with honour but craving to eat,
Just sit in the corner,I go insane on the beat,
It's so plain to speak,with the beat banging hard,
But the pain is too deep,and these damn things scar,
And we can't think far,but we see these kids on the street,
This kid's like a freak,wish that food shit was more cheap,
He's freakishly thin,ain't eaten for days,
Gets squeamish and spins,eyes fixed on the street in a gaze,
Same look of grief and of rage,we've seen it before,
It reeks of a plague and your dream is a whore,
She promises pussy and takes all that you've got,
Tells you "You can push weed!" but your plans fall and you're caught,
Or you study hard but ain't got money for college,
Rappers say "Fuck these bars!" and get funny with chronic,
They can't cut it without the connects they haven't even got,
Lose hope and fuck it,nobody checks for talent,just floss,
Ain't no work unless you got contacts,life is a bitch,
Wanna put a bet on that?I bet you ain't surviving this shit,
So sick of the smoke and the lies,give me some cause or some bread,
What use is keeping hope alive when I'm already dead?
That faggot shit sure sounds nice in a rhyme,
But I see mice in the shrine,virtue's lost,only vice in my mind.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhea Purnita Paine said...

read this agaiun today n came one step closer to the truth, many more times to read n discover...especially with my kinda idiotic freaked out mind...

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home