Saturday, April 29, 2006

You never were my friend,just another bitch on the sidelines,
And what ain't started can't end,now i see this live's mine,
Look in my tried mind,you either on or off the A-LIST train,
Not a very wide line,it's thin,can't believe I had to take this pain,
All of it so fake,so vain,i swore I would have done whateva for you,
But now all the faith is sprained,so me and you forever we through,
And it still hurts whenever I see you,it reminds me of what we used to be,
There was a time I thought I might need you,now shit just amuses me,
Like it's useless, see?So i use this key musically,
I'm already used to loneliness,gotta make loneliness get used to me,
So i try cruise with ease,but sometimes I'm reminded,
And no fucking words can express how fucked up my mind is,
So now I don't trust nobody,I see you in every person I meet,
I don't give a fuck,no buddies,just me writing a verse on a beat,
It's a curse I repeat,stuck in a loop of solitude,not that I mind it,
Anywayz it hurts to speak,so i just stick to the heart that I rhyme these lines with,
Stick to myself like i was a folded piece of paper stained with glue,
Just live in my hells,i'm the perfect example of what pain can do,
And once I've explained it through,get off the stage and back in my corner,
They said it gets better with time but this cage is in fact getting stronger,
I'm trapped in,I conjure maybe some form of escape but then I stop mid-way,
'Coz all I ever seen is hate,so I just grab the mic and let the hot scripts spray,
Maybe it's better this way,maybe this how it's supposed to be,
So you know it's whateva,it's played,fuck conversating,I use my flow to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home